login about faq

Hi! I'm 19 years old male. I've breasts developed in me. Is there any medicine to get rid of this? I feel bad when I wear t-shirts as these breasts are visible when I wear t shirt or when I wear a shirt which is little tight or light coloured shirts. Please help me asap

asked Apr 13 '15 at 08:20

masturbation's gravatar image


  • Are you overweight? (That complicates things.)
  • Is there anything environmental that could raise your estrogen and/or prolactin levels? (Eating a lot of soy, for example, is associated with elevated estrogen levels.)
  • Have you researched gynecomastia?
  • Are you sure it's not just your perception? Did guys in the showers ever mention it? (If you looked odd to other people, you'd hear something about it, and that could be reason for being self-conscious; otherwise maybe you just trippin.)

Are there any [older] adults you trust enough to ask their opinion? A relative, counselor, clergy, etc? Luckily you're male, you can take your shirt off in front of anyone without causing too much drama. Talk to someone who cares about you enough not to be cruel, but can be trusted to tell you the truth.


answered Aug 05 '16 at 05:28

mmcginty's gravatar image


Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Apr 13 '15 at 08:20

Seen: 9,537 times

Last updated: Aug 05 '16 at 05:28

powered by OSQA